RingCentral VoIP Business Phone Systems
Cloud-based Communication & Collaboration Solutions for Businesses
Phone Services From RingCentral
Ring Central goes far beyond being a phone system. It serves as an all-inclusive business communications system. You can bring your virtual desk with you anywhere and access your apps and files from anywhere. RingCentral has cloud-based phone systems that allow you to choose a local phone number. The local number uses an app on your desktop PC, tablet, or smartphone. In addition, bring instant credibility to your business with a toll-free number for access to your company.
Other options for the office phones are Call Forwarding, Screening, Call Park, One-Touch Calling, Intercom, Paging, and much more. Send and receive faxes from your computer, your mobile phone, and other devices. Similarly, you can even manage voicemail to email and visual voicemail online. A real-time dashboard allows you to monitor calls and rate their quality. Any issues found can be tracked down to the exact network and ISP.
- Use any device to send messages, make calls, joining meetings
- No need for landline installation or maintenance
- Automatic voicemail transcription
- Stay connected at all times, flip calls to any device with a single tap
- Manage calls with extensions, shared lines, and Auto-Receptionist feature
- The admin portal shows service quality, usage, and call routing
Telecom Options and Phone Systems
RingCentral sets you up in minutes. After that, you can manage your business with any device from wherever you may be. You use a simple and secure app for all your communications. Companies and employees benefit from the choice of working at home. For instance, save an average of an hour a day of travel time, meaning less stress and more work accomplished.
Your meetings feel as if everyone is in the same room with your high-quality video and voice screen sharing. After that, teams meet up and share information and files among themselves and their customers. Also, you make and receive your calls without using your phone number. A big benefit is that you are always available for your clients as long as you have an internet connection, no matter where you are.
- Quickly set up new remote teammates and locations
- Customize call flows, greetings, interactive voice response (IVR), and voicemail
- Manage your calls on any device
- Always be available when needed without using your personal number
Team meetings come together smoothly with RingCentral's One-Stop Workspace. Create a meeting room where you can manage a live face-to-face meeting. You get the highest quality HD voice to work with your team members. Not only can you drag-and-drop your Google drive files to share, but also assign tasks, and combine your calendars. As a result, you can stay organized by the project, team, or topic. You can see all of the team activities and monitor company performance numbers, such as sales, campaigns, customer service, and more. Then, use this information to streamline your workflow. Be able to get a good overall view of your successes and see areas of improvement to be made.
- Use any device to message, meet, call, file sharing, or fax
- Create your teams and organize by project, topic, or team
- No switching apps, share with integrated work tools (Microsoft, G Suite, Salesforce, etc.)
- Connect your calendars
- Edit files in real-time
- Add or remove team members, track service quality
- Unlimited guest users
- Meetings feel like you’re in the same room
The VoIP service with RingCentral is encrypted and secure. There is no need to worry about downtime or losing business from it. You are provided with constant monitoring to make sure that there is no disrupted service. Above all, we implement a thorough defense plan to keep your data and communication safe from any misuse, including firewalls and border controls, multiple authentication levels, intrusion detection, 24/7 monitoring, and scans for at-risk areas. They closely follow worldwide statutes and always meet any local guidelines where they need to.
Customer data is carefully collected and protected within their platform. RingCentral uses a thorough security plan that they call the “Seven Layers of Security” to ensure your information’s privacy. True Service Connect will set you up with your RingCentral services, just give us a call!
- Keep your conversations secure at every level of your business
- Seven layers of security
- 99.999% uptime service level agreement (SLA)
- Built-in disaster recovery across our global data centers
- 24/7 support through call, email, or chat